The Ventis Class-A Solid Fuel Chimney system is designed for appliances that are tested and listed for use with a 2100 Degrees Fahrenheit HT chimney system, such as wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, or coal.
This double wall insulated stainless steel chimney system is manufactured by Olympia Chimney Supply in the USA and meets both USA and Canadian standards. Most chimney pipe in the USA only meets standards for the USA. It is constructed from quality materials, comprised of many unique features and it is also backed by a Forever Warranty. Ventis Class-A is a UL Listed system that sits in a class of its own!
Use the Formable Lead Base Flashing when the base needs to mold around irregular surfaces( e.g. terra-cotta & metal roofs). Much more formable than Dead Soft Aluminum Flashings. The Integral Snow Wedge on the high side of the Flashing diverts sliding snow and ice, as well as, water. Many a Metal Roof Flashing has been destroyed by melting, sliding snow, but not any more with Olympia's exclusive flashing design!
- Storm Collars included with Flashings
- Listed to UL103HT & ULC S629.
- Manufactured in the USA, Scranton, PA
- Forever Warranty
- Coal warranty - Forever Warranty with 316L inner wall pipe
- Superior Packaging Virtually Eliminates Shipping Damage
- Not Sold Through 'Big Box Stores'
- Secure hardware fastening system
- Smooth-weld™ technology means virtually invisible seams
- Precision end forming for a better fit
Note: Storm collar not included. Please order separately.