The Ventis Class-A Solid Fuel Chimney system is designed for appliances that are tested and listed for use with a 2100 Degrees Fahrenheit HT chimney system, such as wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, or coal.
This double wall insulated stainless steel chimney system is manufactured by Olympia Chimney Supply in the USA and meets both USA and Canadian standards. Most chimney pipe in the USA only meets standards for the USA. It is constructed from quality materials, comprised of many unique features and it is also backed by a Forever Warranty. Ventis Class-A is a UL Listed system that sits in a class of its own!
Unsurpassed in the industry. For use on Wall Pass-Thru Installations, the Wall Support provides load bearing and lateral support. The first Wall Support is fastened to the first chimney length as a base support and then, at a minimum of every 8' on chimney sections above.
For more adjustment away from the vertical structure, use the Extended Wall Support, This is just what you need to avoid cutting through or offsetting eave. It provides up to 14" of adjustment off of the vertical structure. This also provides both vertical and lateral support when installed every eight feet.
- Listed to UL103HT & ULC S629.
- Manufactured in the USA, Scranton, PA
- Forever Warranty
- Coal warranty - Forever Warranty with 316L inner wall pipe
- Superior Packaging Virtually Eliminates Shipping Damage
- Not Sold Through 'Big Box Stores'
- Secure hardware fastening system
- Smooth-weld™ technology means virtually invisible seams
- Precision end forming for a better fit